Google

Creating change by raising awareness of causes that ensure a better future.

February 23, 2011

Response to my posting...Contact Your Representative

Regarding Mr. McClintock's vote to bar Planned Parenthood from federal funding. After contacting his office to tell him my feelings on how he voted I soon got this email...
"Thank you for writing. I appreciate hearing from you.

Members of Congress study, debate, and ultimately vote on a wide range of issues on a daily basis. Your thoughts help me better represent you throughout this process. I hope you will continue to reach out in the future when there are other issues you would like to bring to my attention.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments."
_______________________________________________________________________________
Please click on the link below and tell Mr. McClintock how you feel about his vote and how it will effect so many people including himself in some way some where down the line his life will be effected by his choice to vote the way he did, not realizing how he himself will be effected.


His auto-reply email wasn't very personal and really did not give the impression that he cares too much about how the people he represents feels or how they will vote when his next election comes up.

No comments:

My Local Weather

Web Analytics