Google

Creating change by raising awareness of causes that ensure a better future.

May 7, 2011

Video of my Grandson feeding the ducks, so cute!

I had a great time taking this video of my 2 year old grandson AJ feeding ducks and geese for the first time at a pond near our home. My daughter Ashley who was pregnant with my granddaughter Abby and I were planning her baby shower in Feb. 2011 at the park while AJ fed the ducks. I just got this video uploaded today, I just couldn't quite figure out how until today so it's there and it's great. If you want a good laugh and see how life looks through the eyes of a sweet 2 year old watch this video. So AJ is a big brother, Ashley & Alan have a daughter now,  Abbygail Lyla born in March, they are all doing great and I have two grandchildren now! Enjoy the video!

No comments:

My Local Weather

Web Analytics