Google

Creating change by raising awareness of causes that ensure a better future.

March 7, 2012

Sweet PoTatum Accessories Is Helping Jacob's Fight!

Kristy's profits are going toward Jacob Hill's cancer fund!


100% of Sweet PoTatum Accessories' proceeds are to help Jacob fight Neuroblastoma. 

Kristy is the creator behind Sweet PoTatum Accessories. Sweet PoTatum Accessories are custom handmade accessories using polymer clay. Please visit her Facebook page for more information at: http://www.facebook.com/sweetpotatum.

How Do I Order? You can find most of my bow centers in my shop here. If you are looking for something you do not see there, feel free to email me at: sweetpotatum@gmail.com.

Custom Items: I love creating custom orders. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to contact me. I will then send you a price quote.

How Long Will My Order Take? I work on orders on a first come first serve basis based on payment date. My typical turn around is 7-21 from date of purchase. If you need an item by a particular time, please email me ahead of time. Please note: I DO NOT work on orders unless they are paid for. While I have some items ready to ship, most items are created after payment. Custom items (items I have not created in the past) take the longest to create, so please keep that in mind. 

Shipping Info: All of my US orders are shipped USPS. Bow center shipping is $3.00 for the first item and .10 each additional. Ornaments/Tags are $3.50 for the 1st item and .50 each additional.

Please note: My shipping prices are for shipping AND handling. You are not just paying the cost of shipping alone. Unfortunately, the cost of materials has to be factored in as well. (I do not ship through paypal, I take the package directly to the post office. I have found that works best for me and my packages. AKA, less people handling the packages=less chances of breaking.) International. Any customs duties, taxes, fees, etc that are charged upon delivery are your responsibility and are not reflected in my shipping charges. 

Refunds & Exchanges: I try my best to package all of my items securely to prevent item damage. I package every individually in bubble wrap.

If for some reason the item(s) arrive damaged, please contact me asap via e-mail (sweetpotatum@gmail.com) or my contact tab and I'll gladly find a solution. 

Due to the custom nature of my items, I do not accept returns. 

Please note, I am not responsible for any shipping damages caused by the post office while in transit. (ie...the box looks like it has been stomped on) 

Misc Info: Polymer Clay is very strong, but these are not toys and will break if not handled properly. If you are a bow maker, please make sure you secure them really well to the bow and keep in mind that the post office is not kind to our packages. 


I love the challenge of creating new ideas, please feel free to contact me with yours.

Current turnaround time is 2-3 weeks from payment. 

A note from Jacob...
Hello to all my family, friends and wellwishers. My name is Jacob Hill. I'm 3 years old. I live with my mom and three sisters in Rockwall, Texas. I am a very energetic and curious little boy. I love dinosaurs, playing with my sisters, riding my scooter outside and everything Spiderman. I have a fearless, sweet and loving nature. I am surrounded by tremendous amounts of love and support from... all of my family and friends as I continue my fight against Stage IV High Risk Neuroblastoma.

To follow Jacob's journey and show your support as well as get updates as to how he is doing please visit his Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/JacobHillsJourney

My Local Weather

Web Analytics