Google

Creating change by raising awareness of causes that ensure a better future.

November 14, 2010

Thank You to all who responded positively to my needing help with my Landlord.

This is to thank those who gave me posivitve responses they really did help and it is good to know there are people out there that care and have been through this or know how it feels, thank you very much. I am taking your advise and it is very good advise, I have been finder great options and getting some very good help from the sources your provided. It helps to be able to talk with the people on the sites and know that I have options especially on a day like today. I am so afraid of her knowing I'm home I avoid running water (I rent the basement apartment of her house) and even try not to flush so she thinks I'm out and won't start harrassing me. Again the harrassment is completely all on her part, if I was doing the same do you think I would try to hide from her. There is no reason to interact with her at this point, have tried repeatedly to give her the rent which I have on me now but she refuses. Other than that everything on my part is good, I don't know what else to do with her at this time but am getting good advise and help from sources recommended to me. They are working on my case now and will be getting back to me Monday morning and hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I will finally be free of this mess. Thanks again.

No comments:

My Local Weather

Web Analytics