Google

Creating change by raising awareness of causes that ensure a better future.

April 20, 2011

Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund

Join me in
honoring our
Vietnam Veterans
I hope you'll join me in becoming a volunteer in the campaign to build an education center at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.  This facility will tell the stories and show the faces of the more than 58,000 brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice during the Vietnam War.

It took the efforts of millions of supporters to get The Wall built and we need your support today. You'll get occasional information about things you can do in your community, or online, to help out. You can unsubscribe at any time.


Please join me in supporting this and please share this with your friends and family. 

Thank you!

No comments:

My Local Weather

Web Analytics