There are so many ways to thank a Veteran this Veteran's Day.
I have just listed ten here and attached the link to the site with the full 101 ways to thank a Veteran this Veteran's Day. Please go to this link and read the whole article, it is a really good one and full of great ideas.
1. Take a Veteran out to eat; whether it is a fast-food chain or a fine-dining establishment.
2. Are you a knitter or crocheter? Make a scarf for the cold-winters ahead. Donate them at a local-VFW for a veteran in need or contact Operation Gratitude to see how to donate.
3. Listen to their stories with interest. If they are a war-veteran they have seen things you will never see. Listen and Learn.
4. Call and Visit a local nursing home or VA Hospital. Find out what you can do to help. If you quilt make a blanket for a needy veteran. If you bake call and find out if you can bring in something special. Bring a book to read to a veteran "ready and willing" to listen. We all have talents that can be used.
5. Send an 'E-Card' through the American Legion to the Veterans in your life that use email.