Google

Creating change by raising awareness of causes that ensure a better future.

December 27, 2011

New logo for Life Spot...

I created a new logo for my blog, Life Spot by... Angie!

I would like to know what you think of it? Do you think it represents my blog in the right way? I used the globe to signify my wide range of issues and events that I post on my blog. I chose the heart shape in the middle for the life part of the intent of my blog and I chose photo inside the heart of an adult hand holding a baby's hand to represent the bond in families as well as life itself.



My goal was to represent my blog as I intend for it to be: a place that highlights the little things in life that need attention. I post about events going on around the world and that affect every age group as well as families. I try to touch on many topics and break them down and word them so people like me can see how they affect us at our level.

I do alot of activism online and petitions, support Vietnam Veterans and their rights especially those exposed to Agent Orange.

I do many postings on parenting and growing with children. I support planned parenthood and young families up to great grandparents.

I can't list every topic I post about, it can be summed up as "Life Spot by... Angie" is shining a light on each of our little spots in this world how ever they may be or where ever they may be and helping to make sense of all of the senseless in life.

I welcome your feedback and comments, please let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Angie

No comments:

My Local Weather

Web Analytics